Receive, advise and process service requests by Homeowners per guidelines laid out by the Board of Directors.
5. Prescribe long-range maintenance programs and provide input to the Board as to alternative programs for solution to specific problems.
6. At the direction of the Board, compile and implement and from time-to-time, revise a comprehensive maintenance schedule that will encompass both the day-to-day maintenance activities, as well as incorporate long-range preventative maintenance programming.
7. If required, formulate, implement and supervise a security program in accordance with input from the Board. Maintainall records and reporting associated with this program.
8. Create weekly project reports for the Board of Directors review based upon Board of Directors instruction.
9. Perform weekly inspections of the property and submit to the Board of Directors an Inspection Report.